Thursday, October 25, 2012

Back to Reading!!!

I haven't read any book for weeks now because I've been thinking about my job application. Another is my moving from our home to my Uncle's because it's near the hospital where I applied. And this morning, they called me that I'm in! Yey! :) I'm happy but a bit sad because I'm leaving my family and friends behind. I can't see them often now. :(
I'm also nervous because it's been months since I worked in a hospital, with patients and everything. Oh well! Goodluck to me. 

I made some hard decisions these past few days and I don't know if those were the right ones but hopefully I can cope up and adjust with my new lifestyle. No love life again for now. Haha! That's okay. I'm used to it. They come and I'm always the one who goes away. Bad me!

Anyway, because I don't have to think of any exam or interview, I was able to start reading again. What I'm reading now is Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini and so far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy. You can say whatever you want to make my blog better. Your comments are much appreciated. Thanks very much!