Saturday, October 27, 2012

BOOK BREAK: Music in YOU (#5)


Every week, I will post some original songs from an artist who became popular in YouTube. I just feel that more people should know them because they are very talented and they have great songs that should be heard.

For this week I chose someone who recently became a contestant in The Voice but unluckily, he was eliminated in the battle rounds. Aww.. He doesn't have a big powerful voice but he has his own sound which has an RnB feel on it. He's a Filipino/American singer/songwriter from Anchorage, Alaska. So with no further ado, he's none other than JR Aquino.

The reason why I became a fan:

And his latest cover:

What do you think? He's good right?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy. You can say whatever you want to make my blog better. Your comments are much appreciated. Thanks very much!