Thursday, May 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#23)


“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication “can’t-wait-to-read” selection is:

Title: Thief (Love Me With Lies #3)
Author: Tarryn Fisher
Expected Publication: 2013
Synopsis:
Caleb's POV












Thoughts:
I recently read The Opportunist and until now, I still can't get over it. So I really need to have some hope that their story is not ending. When will  this really come out! Help! Update me please.

How about you? What's your Waiting on Wednesday? Link me.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm definitely a fan of the cover :) I haven't heard of this series so I'll have to check it out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy. You can say whatever you want to make my blog better. Your comments are much appreciated. Thanks very much!